- About Us
- The Energy Fair
- Wisconsin Solar Tour
- Solar Powering the Midwest Conference
- Move Some Earth Day
- Community Calendar
- Get Involved
Host Your Event at the Institute
The ReNew the Earth Institute is available as a meeting space for other environmental and community groups.
We also rent out the space for private gatherings.
Site amenities include:
- Meeting space for up to 50 people seated auditorium-style, or 24 people with training desks
- Small conference room with seating for 12 to 14 people
- AV equipment, including laptop, LCD projector, screen, and overhead projector
- Kitchen facilities
- Outdoor teaching and meeting spaces
- On-site camping for up to 20 people, with showers and modern toilets
Catered meals and coffee service can also be arranged.
Please contact the office to check on availability at 715-592-6595.
|M-F 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.||Weekends or Off-Hours|
|Non-profit Rate||Business Rate||Non-profit Rate||Business Rate|
|North Building w/ AV||$75||$150||$150||$300|
|Meeting Room w/ AV||$50||$100||$100||$200|
|Conference Room w/ AV||$40||$80||$80||$160|